Dizzy
You have got to be kidding me. I was almost about to finish wirting my blog for the day... when seemingly by magic, my entire blog just disappeared, POOF! into thin air. Oh well, I'm not rewriting the entire thing. I knew I would end up doing something like this. Well, the basic point of my last blog was that I felt dizzy... both figuratively and literally. Right now after this specific incident I'm starting to feel it literally. I just have so much on my mind that I want to do... I start to do one thing and I think of another more important one. I feel like I can't accomplish any one task. I need to focus.
My fortune cookie today said that I have the ability to excel in untried areas. Well that's really nice. Which untried area? Fortune cookies are a scam. Now I'm getting angry and I don't even know why. I'm angry at my fortune cookie for not giving me a straight answer. I'm angry because I can't even give myself a straight answer. I don't think anyone these days gives straight answers. Maybe that's what's wrong with the world. If people would communicate honestly then there would be a chance that we as a human race would understand each other better. There wouldn't be as much confusion. So my moral of the day is .... Say what you mean, don't beat around the bush. Ha. My boyfriend will get a kick when he reads this one. He knows I am a fan of milling around what I actually want to say. Oh well. I'll get better.
For now... I'll give the quote of the week. (brought to you by our sdsu agenda. Yea lame, but what the heck, they've gotta be good for something right?)
"I am always doing things I can't do; that's how I get to do them."
-Pablo Picasso
Well Picasso, I've got to say that everything that I'm doing right now I can't really do. In fact, I have no idea how to do half the things I'm expected to now as a growing "adult." But it's okay... because honestly I'm loving it. I'm growing and doing what I want. Freedom. It's just great.

1 Comments:
damn these spam assholes fucked your shit up. hittin' your blog with all kinds of propaganda. could I BE any more vulgar?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home