Saturday, February 25, 2006

Angry

What the hell man. It's way too late for me to be up doing this kind of shit. I'm pissed like a mother and it's all my stupid, idiot, boyfriend's fault. It seems that lately he makes me more angry than he makes me happy and that is starting to bug the hell out of me. He's probably in some fucking nice ass dream by now while here I am writing this gay ass blog. I just feel like saying HEY IF U FUCKING CARE ENOUGH ABOUT ME TO READ THIS. F U. I'm done there is no effing inspiration tonite. Only a question. Why the hell do ppl lie to get whatever the hell it is that they want and once they have it..... well nothing fucking else matters. One thing is for sure. This isn't happening to me again. He's gonna be sorry. He'll have to suffer my wrath now. Serves him right. Idiot.

Ps. The gay dog died like weeks ago..... IM GOING TO HELL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home