Senioritis
It happened again. Finals. Without further a due they are ruining my life completely. I think I won't be able to sleep tonight. I don't feel like writing anything in french. fml. I have completely ignored the task at hand and now will just stand by in utter disbelief and suffer the consequences. It seems absurd doesn't it? I'll tell you what it is SENIORITIS. I've had it for quite a while now and don't know how to conquer it. The grand ol' excuse of senioritis is sadly not going to save me though. Hmm... maybe there is still hope. Let's get to writing about french culture and Victor Hugo once and for all. You never know. As adidas says, "Impossible is nothing." Okay, my future is worth one more attempt, I value my grade more than that. Alright here we go. I'll make sure to check back and tell you the second half of the story later... I've got a class to pass once and for all.

1 Comments:
you did. and then some. now you are on your way to start your journey. yaaaaay! me hearts you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home